Tuesday 31 December 2013

Crafty resolutions

So my crafty chums..................what New Years Resolutions do you have?  Fancy learning something new or just got lots of UFO's (Unfinished Objects) to finish off?


I'd love to know.

Here are mine:

  • Finally finish my Granny Challenge blanket
  • Open the bag containing the box full of unfinished bits and bobs hidden under my desk at work and get it all finished.
  • Sell off all my old stock to make way for new making
  • Class plan at least 3 months in advance and start Christmas plans a lot earlier than 2013
  • Make more clothes for me and improve my dress making skills
  • Make a start on next years Christmas presents a lot sooner than December!
  • Make as many as possible of my birthday cards for friends and family in 2014
It looks like a big list, but I'm confident with the help of some good lists I can get there.

We shall see.

Here's to 2014 have a fabulous one whatever you do

No comments:

Post a Comment